The special thing about LIC Arogya Rakshak Yojana is that if someone gets a dangerous disease then the policyholder definitely gets the benefit.
Health insurance Arogya Rakshak Launched by LIC
In the current Covid era, everyone is concerned about the health of themselves and their families. That is why everyone’s attitude has shifted towards life insurance and even more towards health insurance.
There is also a reason for this. In the treatment of Covid, people have to mortgage their jewelry and even their house.
By the way, all the government and non-government insurance companies of the country have brought related health insurance from Covid. At the same time, LIC has recently launched a new health policy.
The name of the new health policy launched by LIC is Arogya Rakshak. This new insurance scheme has become effective from 19 July 2021.
It is a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, personal health policy scheme. The special feature of this scheme is that if a dangerous disease occurs, it gives definite benefits. Also, if money is needed in a medical emergency, then it also helps the families financially in those difficult times.
This condition has been kept for the policy
In this scheme any person can insure the wife, children, mother, father in the family.
Also the age of the Basic Insured / Spouse / Parent is available from 18 years to 65 years under this scheme. And for children it starts from 91 days to 20 years of age. Its cover period is up to 80 years for Guardian and up to 25 years for children.
The benefits available under the policy are
- Flexibility to choose the policy limit.
- Easy and convenient premium payment option.
- Valuable financial security in case of hospitalization or surgery etc.
- Lump sum benefit regardless of actual medical costs.
- Enhancement of health cover through auto step up benefit and no claim benefit.
- Premium Waiver Benefit for one year in case of any insured surgery falling under the category for certain major surgical facilities.
- Ambulance facility. Health checkup facility.